Tuesday, January 27, 2015

It's Not a Comeback! It's a Return!





Bertie, Mr. Punch, Oscar and I have been gone for what seems like forever.  Well, we haven't actually been gone, we've been here.  It's just that we've been doing other things--things that weren't nearly as much fun as we had hoped they'd be.

Ah, well.

Starting next week, Stalking the Belle Époque will be back.  I don't know if I'll be able to keep up the pace that I started in 2010, but, it'll be a nice, steady journey.

Best of all, A Recipe for Punch will continue, after a brief catch-up with what's already passed.

I'll be adding some new features and changing others, but you can expect a lot of pretty things at which you can look and, hopefully, some interesting articles, an exciting story, and some delicious "Treats of the Week." I've got months of treats to show you!

So, we'll see you on Monday, February 2, 2015!

On behalf of Bertie, Punch and Oscar, I say we're all looking forward to it!





No comments: