Thursday, May 22, 2014

A Recipe for Punch will Continue After Memorial Day





Unfortunately, I've been overly ambitious in my expectations of my energy level this week.  Given that, and a newly realistic sense of time, I must take a brief break from "A Recipe for Punch" for the remainder of the week.  I'd hoped to have written new chapters for Thursday and Friday, but that doesn't look possible.

Let's plan on the next chapter of "A Recipe for Punch" to be posted on Tuesday, May 27 since this is a holiday weekend here in the U.S. 

In the meantime, we will have other things to enjoy today and tomorrow.  I'll be doing our two-part "Treat of the Week" tomorrow for "Punch Friday" since our Mr. Punch does love to eat.  So, we'll see you then!

Thanks for your patience.  

Joseph


No comments: