Thursday, March 13, 2014

Bertie's Pet-itations: Scents and Sensibility






Here's Bertie's weekly opportunity to share his ideas for creating our new "Beautiful Age."  Bertie's advice, I'm sure, can be applied to many different areas of our lives.

And, so, I happily hand the computer over to him.


Bertie says:

Isn't it fun when we just go outside and smell the air?  I'm pretty sure you don't really sit and smell the air when you take me out and let me stay in the sunshine with you.  Still, I appreciate it that you let me do it, and that you ask me if I can smell anything good.



2 comments:

Shawn said...

Hi Bertie! Nothing better than sitting with a doggy-friend and enjoying the sunshine and the breeze. I bet you smell all kinds of good things! I hope you get to go sniff the air today. :)

Joseph Crisalli said...

Bertie says he's smelled all sorts of good things today and he thanks you.