Friday, August 5, 2011

Friday Fun: Chris Cullen’s Punch and Judy Show

Chris Cullen
As I sit in the sweltering heat of the southern United States (a month of temperatures between 100 and 110) and listen to the air conditioning churn, I’m occupied in concurrently writing and irritating Bertie as I practice my Mr. Punch voice, being careful not to swallow my swazzle. Bertie and I are awaiting the arrival of my Mr. Punch from Bryan Clarke, but the Royal Mail and U.S. Mail have not seen fit to deliver him to me yet. Perhaps Mr. Punch felt the Texas heat and decided to go back to England.

As we wait, let’s watch this little clip of a fine Punch & Judy Show by Chris Cullen which features some very good swazzle-use (which is MUCH harder than I thought it would be, and I thought it would be very difficult) and an appearance by a very floppy Toby dog. Professor Cullen performs his excellent show as part of Banana Brain Fun Shows.


No comments: