Sunday, July 17, 2011

Coming this Week At Stalking the Belle Époque:

Every Saturday afternoon, I sit down for a few hours and plan what’s coming to Stalking the Belle Époque in the upcoming week. This is always a lot of fun for me because I have a chance to sort through the archives of museums around the world and look at all of the fantastic items which may not be on public view.
This week, I’ve found a really exciting assortment of items from Italy, Britain and France. Some of the things that I’ve got planned for the coming week are truly extraordinary and I can’t wait to share them all with you.

In addition to the usual art, artifacts, jewels and rare objects, we’ll be looking at an assortment of interesting personalities, films and brilliant ideas.

This promises to be a very thrilling week. Make sure to check back each day!


No comments: