Sunday, August 1, 2010

Coming this week at Stalking the Belle Époque

This week at Stalking the Belle Époque, I’ll be offering you Chapters 7 through 12 of Punch’s Cousin. Let’s see how Lord Julian fares on his upcoming voyage to New Orleans. I’ll also be showing you a different, exceptional antique each day, a goal that each one of us can easily achieve, some hints on where to shop, tips on making your home even more beautiful, movies, books, stories about some amazing people, some odd images, unusual facts, delicious foods, and another contest. Oh, and of course, more Bertie.


It’s going to be a great week. I’m really looking forward to sharing it with you. My sincere thanks to everyone who has participated in this journey with me! I am quite certain we’re on our way to creating our own Belle Époque.

No comments: